The Sunday Post is a weekly memehosted here @Caffeinated Reviewer caffienatedreviewer.com. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share
Off The Blog:
I continue to have a great recovery from my surgery last Thursday, it was nothing like the first surgery when they had to put my elbow back together. It took me at least 4 -5 months of physical therapy and hard work to regain 80% of what it was previous my bicycle accident. I am happy to say that I should get to 90% after this recovery.
On The Blog:
- [12 May] Sunday Spotlight: Week #18 Happy Mother’s Day
- [13 May] Lying Next to Me by Gregg Olsen ★★★★
- [14 May] My Ex-Best Friend's Wedding by Wendy Wax ★★★★★
- [15 May] Fatal Flowers by Miranda Rijks ★★★★
- [16 May] Do You Dog-ear? Book Blogger Icon Tags
- [16 May] The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank ★★★★
- [17 May] One Good Thing (Ten Beach Road, #5) by Wendy Wax ★★★★
New To Fictional:
All images link to the book’s Goodreads page.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful week ahead!
Current Giveaway:a Rafflecopter giveaway